For all millenials out there, the time has come to think about insurance. So, here are 5 clever tips for buying the best:
- Don’t purchase the cheapest insurance. Make sure you have enough coverage. Otherwise, you won’t see much financial benefit when file claims.
- Be advised about discounts on your coverage. Carriers will offer discounts for things like paying your policy in full, staying auto accident-free.
- When you choose just an average policy that covers the basics, you’ll probably need to consider extra coverage for all of your needs (e.g. electronics, jewelry etc.).
- Choose your life insurance. You’re never too young to purchase one.
- Work with an independent agent. An independent agent will make sure that you are getting the best coverage for the best price.